- 5th December
- 19th September
- 3rd September
- 15th August
Until Castle season 4 premieres! It’s still much too long.
- 1st August
- 10th July
- 21st April
Fun things I’d like to do this weekend:
- Read some more of my Kelley Armstrong book
- Hang out with my boyfriend
- Watch more Castle with my boyfriend
- Bake brownies
- Run errands with Grandma
- Spend some time with my cousin
- Be lazy as heck
- And last but not least…listen to my best friend CJ’s crazy drunken club stories after he goes over the events of the previous night with everyone else and they put the pieces together Hangover style.
- 16th April
Today was awesome because:
- I spent the majority of the day cuddled up with my love.
- We watched episodes from season 2 of Castle which we both love.
- Brendan informed me that his family got him a book by Richard Castle….this pleased me oh so much. He got the second one so,of course, we hunted down the first so he could read them in order. *claps excitedly* I can’t wait to read them too!! Gotta love Castle!
- We ate chick-fil-a. I love their chicken wrap w/the spicy sauce.
- We went out and about and it was fun. We went to Target, Borders, and Best Buy. I love Borders & Target.
I love my boyfriend and our time together.