- 19th January
- 29th December
Today is going to be a busy day y’all! Here’s what I’ll be up to today:
- Meeting my fiance at his house at 10am
- My fiance, future mother-in-law, and I are going to drive to MD for my ring appraisal & lunch with both sets of his grandparents.
- I’m assuming we’re doing lunch before the ring appraisal which is scheduled for 2pm. I also want to make sure my ring is fitting properly - it kinda slides around a little bit and turns to the side. But it’s not falling off so I’m not quite sure if it needs to be adjusted.
- As of this moment I’m not sure if there is anything else scheduled to do while we’re in MD.
- Then, we’re going to drive back home to VA and meet up with our friends for dinner, at 6pm, at Olive Garden. So excited for yummy food and good times with friends! I can’t wait to show my ring off!
And, I’ll be doing all of this on very little sleep because I, once again, have managed to wake up at too early o’clock. Yesterday I took an 1.5 hour long nap and still felt sleepy. I can’t help it - I’m just so gosh darn excited!
- 27th December
I wanted to share with everyone how Brendan proposed to me on December 25, 2011! The picture above was taken by his sister Samantha after I said yes! So here it goes:
- 7th June
- Elena: Offer me one of those and you'll find yourself forced to make good on that first and last thing.
- Clay: That's the idea, isn't it?
- 24th April